Zak Bagans‘ work continues even in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic. He’s back in the 4th installation of Travel Channel’s Ghost Experiences: Quarantine and he’s lastly opened the notorious Dybbuk Box.
Bagans and a little crew quarantined themselves at his haunted museum for the examination with everything self-shot in Las Vegas after the museum closed to the public due to the pandemic.
Get a preview of the new Ghost Experiences: Quarantine installation below.
Ahead of the big opening of the Dybbuk Box, thought of as one of the most haunted items worldwide, Bagans and Travel Channel assembled 10 things you didn’t know about the things for E! News:
1. “The Dybbuk Box is a classic white wine cabinet that is stated to house a harmful spirit understood in Jewish folklore as a ‘dybbuk.’ A dybbuk is an evil possessing spirit thought to be the dislocated soul of a dead person.”
2. “The Dybbuk Box is believed to be the world’s most haunted item. It even inspired the 2012 scary film The Ownership“
3. “ Ghost Experiences star and paranormal detective Zak Bagans obtained package for his Las Vegas Haunted Museum; quickly after its arrival, mysterious protruding holes started to appear in the walls around the artifact as if something was attempting to break out from within the exhibition. Because it has been on screen, Bagans, the museum staff and visitors have experienced black shadows, fainting, sensations of sickness, anger, stress and anxiety and more.”
4. “There are actually 10 Dybbuk boxes in the world. Every one lines up with the Tree of Life concept from Kabbalah, the basis for Jewish mysticism.”
5. “Zak Bagans owns two of the ten boxes, having just recently acquired a 2nd smaller one.”
Post Malone Involved in Car Crash After Plane Emergency Situation
8. “Previous Dybbuk box owners have actually experienced horrific problems, weird smells, hives, welts and more.”
9. “8 of the 10 boxes are accounted for, with 2 currently inside Zak Bagan’s Haunted Museum. The whereabouts of the 2 remaining boxes stay unknown.”
10 “After being with Zak Bagans when he touched the Dybbuk Box for the very first time, musician Post Malone thinks he was cursed following a series of unfortunate events including his aircraft’s tires burning out, his Rolls-Royce remained in a vehicle mishap and his former home being robbed.”
Ghost Experiences: Quarantine airs Thursday, July 2 at 9 p.m. on Travel Channel.