TOKYO, March 09, 2021 (WORLD NEWSWIRE)– Leading semiconductor test devices supplier Advantest Corporation (TSE: 6857) will feature its newest items and services for innovative ICs at SEMICON China on March 17-19, 2021, at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC).
Under the new theme, “Converging Technologies. Advancing the Future.”, Advantest will showcase its technology leadership by exhibiting more than a lots test services that add to accelerating the development of advanced applications such as AI, exascale computing, 5G and ADAS/autonomous driving.
In Advantest cubicle #4431 in Hall N4, a wide array of test solutions and services will be featured through product demonstrations and digital graphic discussions consisting of:
- NEW: V93000 EXA Scale ™ SoC test system, efficient in testing digital ICs approximately the exascale efficiency class
- NEW: three modules to boost T2000 platform abilities the 4.8 GICAP CMOS image capture module, the 500 MDM digital module and the DPS32 A power supply module
- NEW: Advantest Cloud Solutions ™, the modern, cloud-based information analytics community making it possible for users to handle test and devices data, and offering easy access to cloud-based applications and infrastructure
- NEW: H5620 high-productivity memory tester that integrates burn-in and memory-cell test functions in one system
- NEW: TS9001 terahertz analysis system for determining IC mold density and the circuitry quality of IC packages and printed circuit boards
- V93000 Wave Scale Millimeter service to cost-effectively evaluate 5G-NR mmWave gadgets as much as 70 GHz
- Extremely flexible T5830 ES engineering station, whose Tester-per-Site ™ style allows it to carry out testing across a vast array of flash memory gadgets
- T5503 HS2 test system for ultra-high-speed memory ICs consisting of next-generation LP-DDR5 and DDR5 gadgets
- B6700 item household of burn-in memory testers
- MPT3000 series test system that integrates thermal-control capability with high throughput, enabling extreme thermal testing of solid-state drives (SSDs) consisting of PCIe Gen 4
- SoC system-level test options from Advantest Test Solutions (ATS)
- E3650, a high-end MVM-SEM ® for measuring next-generation photomasks
- Smart test cell solutions for factory automation consisting of data traceability and predictive upkeep
- Advantest CONNECT that supplies quickly and problem-free online assistance
Company professionals will be on website to address participants’ concerns about the most recent test technologies and finest practices.
Sponsorships and Presentations
Advantest is a Platinum Sponsor of the SEMI Industry Gala on March 17, and a Gold sponsor of the China Semiconductor Innovation International Conference(CSTIC) taking place March 14-15 at the Shanghai International Convention. Held in combination with SEMICON China, Advantest will provide four presentations at CSTIC Seminar VI: Metrology, Reliability and Checking on March 15:
- ” An Efficient Method of Establishing 5G MIMO Transceiver Test on ATE,” Hao Chen, Advantest (China)
- ” Complex Protocol Construct System on ATE Platform,” Xin Song, Advantest (China)
- ” Test Obstacles for 5G Wireless Base Station Application Gadget,” Xin Song, Advantest (China)
- ” Universal Semiconductor ATPG Solutions for ATE Platform under the Trend of AI and ADAS,” Qimeng Wang, Advantest (China)
In addition, Kevin Yan, senior technical specialist, Advantest (China), will provide “ Test Advancement for Heterogeneous Multi-chip Integration” at the Advanced Packaging Online forum to be held at the Kerry Hotel Pudong on March 18, 2021.
For the current updates, check out the Advantest Facebook and LinkedIn page or follow @Advantest_ATE on Twitter for live tweets during occasions.
About Advantest Corporation
Advantest (TSE: 6857) is the leading producer of automated test and measurement equipment utilized in the design and production of semiconductors for applications consisting of 5G interactions, the Internet of Things (IoT), self-governing vehicles, expert system (AI), machine learning, wise medical devices and more. Its leading-edge systems and items are incorporated into the most advanced semiconductor production lines in the world. The company likewise performs R&D to attend to emerging screening difficulties and applications, produces multi-vision metrology scanning electron microscopic lens vital to photomask production, and offers groundbreaking 3D imaging and analysis tools. Established in Tokyo in 1954, Advantest is an international business with centers around the globe and an international dedication to sustainable practices and social responsibility. More info is offered at www.advantest.com.
3061 Zanker Road
San Jose, CA 95134, USA
This advertisement has actually not packed yet, however your post continues below.
Top Stories Newsletter
Sign up to receive the daily top stories from the Financial Post, a division of Postmedia Network Inc.
By clicking on the sign up button you grant receive the above newsletter from Postmedia Network Inc. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails. Postmedia Network Inc.