The lead federal prosecutor in Washington, D.C. has actually not dismissed charges being brought against President Donald Trump for his actions prior to the protests that caused the storming of the U.S. Capitol.
U.S. Lawyer Michael R. Sherwin told media on Thursday that the Department of Justice was “looking at all actors,” The New York City Times reported, and added that the examination was not restricted to the people who went into the Capitol on Wednesday.
” We’re taking a look at all actors,” Sherwin said when continued whether President Trump might be a target of the federal probe. “If the proof fits the aspects of a crime, they’re going to be charged.”
Earlier in journalism call, he informed reporters: “We are taking a look at all stars, not just the people who went into the structure.”
If he could turn back time … Blake Horstmann wouldn’t change a thing? The Bachelorette season 14 runner-up didn’t hold back about his time on the beach during a game of Us Weekly’s “Bachelor Regrets.” Back in 2019, the 31-year-old DJ made headlines when he posted his pre-show text messages with Caelynn Miller-Keyes while season…
We provide you with the latest breaking news and straight from the entertainment industry.