Tom Parker has excellent news! Months after The Desired singer exposed he was detected with an inoperable brain tumor, Tom shared that his treatment is working to ‘diminish this bastard!’
” SUBSTANTIAL DECREASE!” composed Tom Parker on Jan. 7. The 32- year-old vocalist and member of The Desired upgraded his fans about his unusable brain tumor, and the prognosis was great. “These are the words I got today, and I can’t stop saying them over and over once again. I had an MRI scan on Tuesday, and my results today were a considerable decrease to the tumor, and I am responding well to treatment. Every day I’m keeping the battle to diminish this bastard!”
” I can’t thank our terrific NHS enough. You’re all having a difficult time out there, but we appreciate the work you are all doing on the front line,” added Tom.
Tom first shared that he was diagnosed with a grade IV glioblastoma in October2020 As Tom continues with his treatment, here’s what you require to know about him:
1. Tom has Phase IV Glioblastoma “They have actually stated it’s terminal,” Tom admitted.
2. Tom is wed with a 2nd infant on the way Tom and Kelsey connected the knot in2018
3. He auditioned on The X-Factor Tom starting playing guitar when he was 16 years old. He wound up auditioning for The X-Factor but did not make it past the preliminary. He wound up leaving of college to pursue his career as a singer.
4. He was with The Desired for 5 years The group included Tom, Max George, Siva Kaneswarm, Jay McGuinness, and Nathan Sykes
5. Tom finished in third place on the show.