Through 3 Quarters
The Pittsburgh Steelers failed on their face versus the Kansas City Chiefs recently, however memory of that extreme defeat does not appear to have actually tripped them up today. Either group remains in a position to win, however the Steelers lead versus the Cleveland Browns 13 -7.
RB Najee Harris has actually blazed a trail up until now for Pittsburgh, as he has actually gotten 113 backyards on the ground on 19 brings. On the protective end, Pittsburgh got some elegant footwork from OLB T.J. Watt, who evaded the offending line for 3 sacks.
No one has actually had a standout video game offensively for Cleveland, however they have actually gotten one goal from QB Baker Mayfield.
This is the very first time Pittsburgh has actually been ahead entering into the 4th quarter in the previous 8 video games.
Cleveland @ Pittsburgh
Current Records: Cleveland 7-8; Pittsburgh 7-7-1
What to Know
The Pittsburgh Steelers and the Cleveland Browns will take on in an AFC North clash at 8: 15 p.m. ET Jan. 3 at Heinz Field. Considered that these 2 groups suffered a loss in their last video game, they both have a little additional inspiration heading into this match.
Last week, Pittsburgh got perhaps a little too into the vacation spirit, gifting the Kansas City Chiefs a simple 36-10 win. The Steelers remained in a difficult position by the half, with ball game currently sitting at 23 to absolutely nothing. QB Ben Roethlisberger had an unforgettable video game, however not in the method you wish to be kept in mind: in spite of one goal, he tossed one interception and fumbled the ball when with just 4.54 lawns per passing effort.
Meanwhile, Cleveland was initially on the board however needed to opt for 2nd at the end of their contest versus the Green Bay Packers recently. Cleveland fell simply except Green Bay by a rating of 24-22 Regardless of the defeat, Cleveland got a strong efficiency out of RB Nick Chubb, who hurried for one TD and 126 backyards on 17 brings.
The losses put the Browns at 7-8 and the Steelers at 7-7-1. Cleveland has actually been gotten rid of from playoff contention. Pittsburgh is still in the hunt for an area in the playoffs, so these next 2 video games are crucial for them.
This next video game is anticipated to be close, with Pittsburgh going off at simply a 2-point favorite. Wagerers beware: they are just 1-5 versus the spread when preferred.
Two statistics to keep in the back of your head while seeing: The Steelers are 2nd worst in the NFL in hurrying lawns enabled per video game, with 142.7 typically. Cleveland’s offense has more to extol, as they rank 3rd in the league when it pertains to hurrying lawns per video game, with 144.9 typically.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 8: 15 p.m. ET
- Where: Heinz Field — Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- TELEVISION: ESPN
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for totally free. Regional limitations might use.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $9294
The Steelers are a minor 2-point favorite versus the Browns, according to the current NFL chances.
The line on this video game has actually moved a fair bit because it opened, as it began with the Browns as a 3-point favorite.
See NFL choices for each single video game, including this one, from SportsLine’s innovative computer system design. Get choices now.
Pittsburgh have actually won 10 out of their last 14 video games versus Cleveland.
- Oct 31, 2021 – Pittsburgh 15 vs. Cleveland 10
- Jan 10, 2021 – Cleveland 48 vs. Pittsburgh 37
- Jan 03, 2021 – Cleveland 24 vs. Pittsburgh 22
- Oct 18, 2020 – Pittsburgh 38 vs. Cleveland 7
- Dec 01, 2019 – Pittsburgh 20 vs. Cleveland 13
- Nov 14, 2019 – Cleveland 21 vs. Pittsburgh 7
- Oct 28, 2018 – Pittsburgh 33 vs. Cleveland 18
- Sep 09, 2018 – Pittsburgh 21 vs. Cleveland 21
- Dec 31, 2017 – Pittsburgh 28 vs. Cleveland 24
- Sep 10, 2017 – Pittsburgh 21 vs. Cleveland 18
- Jan 01, 2017 – Pittsburgh 27 vs. Cleveland 24
- Nov 20, 2016 – Pittsburgh 24 vs. Cleveland 9
- Jan 03, 2016 – Pittsburgh 28 vs. Cleveland 12
- Nov 15, 2015 – Pittsburgh 30 vs. Cleveland 9