Cleveland @ Los Angeles
Present Records: Cleveland 10-17; Los Angeles 19 -8
What to Know
The Cleveland Cavaliers haven’t won a matchup against the Los Angeles Clippers since Nov. 17 of 2017, however they’ll be aiming to end the drought on Sunday. Cleveland will go out on the roadway to take on against Los Angeles at 10 p.m. ET at Staples Center. The Clippers must still be feeling great after a victory, while Cleveland will be seeking to return in the win column.
Cleveland wound up a good deal behind the Portland Path Blazers when they played this previous Friday, losing 129-110 Cleveland was down 100-77 at the end of the third quarter, which was just too much to recuperate from. Despite the defeat, they had strong showings from point player Collin Sexton, who had 25 points and 5 helps, and center Jarrett Allen, who had 22 points in addition to 6 rebounds. Sexton had some problem finding his footing versus the Denver Nuggets last Wednesday, so this was an action in the ideal instructions.
On The Other Hand, the Clippers didn’t have excessive difficulty with the Chicago Bulls on the roadway this past Friday as they won 125-106 Los Angeles’ small forward Kawhi Leonard did his thing and had 33 points together with six boards.
The Cavaliers are expected to lose this next one by 9. Those sticking with them versus the spread have guts, to put it pleasantly, as the group has let down wagerers in their past 9 video games.
Cleveland is now 10-17 while Los Angeles sits at 19 -8. A set of offensive stats to keep an eye on: Cleveland is 2nd worst in the league in points per video game, with just 103.9 usually. The Clippers’ offense has more to extol, as they enter the contest boasting the third most points per video game in the league at 115.3. The cards are definitely stacked in their favor.
How To View
- When: Sunday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Staples Center — Los Angeles, California
- TELEVISION: NBATV
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Pursue complimentary. Regional limitations may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Clippers are a big 9-point favorite versus the Cavaliers, according to the most recent NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had an excellent feel for the line for this one, as the video game opened with the Clippers as a 10- point favorite.
See NBA choices for each single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s sophisticated computer model. Get picks now.
Los Angeles have won 8 out of their last 11 games against Cleveland.
- Feb 03, 2021 – Los Angeles 121 vs. Cleveland 99
- Feb 09, 2020 – Los Angeles 133 vs. Cleveland 92
- Jan 14, 2020 – Los Angeles 128 vs. Cleveland 103
- Mar 30, 2019 – Los Angeles 132 vs. Cleveland 108
- Mar 22, 2019 – Los Angeles 110 vs. Cleveland 108
- Mar 09, 2018 – Los Angeles 116 vs. Cleveland 102
- Nov 17, 2017 – Cleveland 118 vs. Los Angeles 113
- Mar 18, 2017 – Los Angeles 108 vs. Cleveland 78
- Dec 01, 2016 – Los Angeles 113 vs. Cleveland 94
- Mar 13, 2016 – Cleveland 114 vs. Los Angeles 90
- Jan 21, 2016 – Cleveland 115 vs. Los Angeles 102
Injury Report for Los Angeles
- Kawhi Leonard: Out (Lower Leg)
- Paul George: Out (Toe)
- Daniel Oturu: Out (Quadriceps)
- Jay Scrubb: Out (Foot)
Injury Report for Cleveland
- Andre Drummond: Out (Rest)
- Kevin Love: Out (Calf)
- Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Concussion)
- Larry Nance Jr.: Out (Finger)