Time: 6: 40 p.m. ET
Area: Marcedes-Benz Superdome (New Orleans)
In his bold predictions piece for the divisional round, CBS Sports’ Cody Benjamin has Tom Brady tossing a game-winning goal to lastly slay the Saints in New Orleans to advance to the NFC Championship Video Game.
” While Tampa Bay has the talent, it’s tough to trust them going on the road and slaying the Saints.
SportsLine’s Hammerin’ Hank Goldberg has actually been red-hot in his last 27 games including the Saints versus the spread, owning a 20 -6 -1 ATS record.
Buccaneers at Saints total picks
” This is the second-highest total on the divisional round slate and for great reason. In their previous two matches this season, the Saints and Bucs have combined for an average of 49 points per video game.
Best prop picks
- Mike Evans overall getting backyards: Under 66.5 (-115)— CBS Sports’ Tyler Sullivan
- Tom Brady total passing backyards: Over 306.5 (-115)— CBS Sports’ Tyler Sullivan
- Antonio Brown anytime goal ( 200) — CBS Sports’ Tyler Sullivan
- Alvin Kamara overall receptions: Under 4.5 ( 130)— CBS Sports’ Tyler Sullivan
- Michael Thomas overall getting lawns: Over 78.5 (-115)— CBS Sports’ Tyler Sullivan
- Drew Brees overall passing goals: Over 1.5 (-190)— CBS Sports’ Tyler Sullivan