Here’s your 2021 ‘Monday Night Football’ rundown
10: 52 pm ET 3 minutes read.
The 2021 NFL schedule is here, and whatever you might perhaps need to know about it can be discovered at CBS Sports. This year looks a little bit various, as the league chose to include another regular-season video game to make it 17, however all that matters is that we still have our “Monday Night Football.” The NFL will not include a Monday doubleheader to start the year this time around, however ESPN will continue to telecast one video game each Monday night in Weeks 1-17 There will be no Monday night video game in Week 18 to offer more versatility for the scheduling of the opening weekend of the postseason. When once again, all kickoff times will be at 8: 15 p.m. ET.
Below, you’ll get a complete rundown of all the “Monday Night Football” http://www.cbssports.com/” contests for 2021 in addition to a fast breakdown of a handful of marquee matches that will have the whole NFL world thrilled.
2021 Monday Night Football Set Up
- Week 1, Sept. 13: Baltimore Ravens at Las Vegas Raiders
- Week 2. Sept. 20: Detroit Lions at Green Bay Packers
- Week 3, Sept. 27: Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys
- Week 4, Oct. 4: Las Vegas Raiders at Los Angeles Chargers
- Week 5, Oct. 11: Indianapolis Colts at Baltimore Ravens
- Week 6, Oct. 18: Buffalo Expenses at Tennessee Titans
- Week 7, Oct. 25: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks
- Week 8, Nov. 1: New York City Giants at Kansas City Chiefs
- Week 9, Nov. 8: Chicago Bears at Pittsburgh Steelers
- Week 10, Nov. 15: Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49 ers
- Week 11, Nov. 22: New York City Giants at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Week 12, Nov. 29: Seattle Seahawks at Washington Football Group
- Week 13, Dec. 6: New England Patriots at Buffalo Costs
- Week 14, Dec. 13: Los Angeles Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Week 15, Dec. 20: Minnesota Vikings at Chicago Bears
- Week 16, Dec. 27: Miami Dolphins at New Orleans Saints
- Week 17, Jan. 3: Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers
Lamar Jackson in Sin City, Week 1
The Raiders will be playing a Monday video game within the very first 2 weeks of a season for the 4th year in a row. This season, they get to begin “Monday Night Football” versus among the most interesting quarterbacks in the NFL. The Raiders defense had a hard time strongly sometimes in 2015, and this will be an early test to see if they made adequate enhancements in the offseason. Lamar Jackson in Vegas simply sounds amazing, and you understand everybody will be tuned in.
Patriots-Bills primetime vengeance in Week 13
The Patriots and Expenses took on “Monday Night Football” in 2015 in Week 16, and Josh Allen and Co. definitely humiliated Costs Belichick. The 38 -9 triumph marked the very first time considering that 1999 that Buffalo had actually swept New England in the routine season, and Allen’s 4 goals broke Jim Kelly’s single-season record for goal passes. This Patriots group ought to be much better in 2021, and they can make a declaration versus their competitors in primetime. This is likewise their very first conference with the Costs in 2021, which is a little unusual with it taking place so late in the year.
NFL highlights Matthew Stafford
Stafford was traded to the Rams this offseason, and it now appears he will have an opportunity to contend for a Super Bowl. The NFL offered him 2 Monday night video games in 2021– both versus divisional challengers. The Rams’ Week 14 match versus the Cardinals stands apart, nevertheless, as Stafford will get an opportunity to show his worth on a nationwide phase versus a competing late in the season on the roadway. The Rams aren’t the only NFC West group getting buzz this year, as Kyler Murray’s team included a couple of intriguing gamers such as A.J. Green and J.J. Watt. The Cardinals and Rams might wind up being the 2 finest groups in this hard department. If that winds up holding true, today 14 match might be the most amazing Monday night video game of the year.
An AFC North animosity match in Week 17
The Browns and the Steelers finish up the 2021 edition of “Monday Night Football,” and this one might have huge postseason effects. Both groups will likely be jockeying for playoff positioning, and perhaps combating for the AFC North crown. The NFL understood this, so they proceeded and put them in primetime. These 2 groups took on in the regular-season ending, and the Browns’ 24-22 success ended the league’s longest postseason dry spell. Due to seeding, the Browns dealt with the Steelers in Super Wild-Card Weekend, and beat them once again, 48-37
NFL Set Up Release: Ravens-Raiders Begin Monday Night Football Arrange
( 4: 14).